Thursday, September 9, 2021

Dear Son,

As I spend my last few days with you as an "only child" - I want to remember how special my time has been with just you, me, and "dada". I have cherished every single moment. The good, the challenging, the tiring, and all the moments in between. You have been such a joy- I have loved watching you grow and giving you my undivided (within reason) attention. We have continued to learn each other. I am continuing to learn how to parent you and what you like and what your needs are. I think it's necessary to support and encourage you but to also challenge you and praise you. You are independent, strong willed, funny, loving, and every day is an adventure with you! I love reading books with you, building, holding, rocking, kissing, and making you laugh. You are so special to me and I am so thankful to be your mama. This time just the three of us may not have been long in to comparison of the years ahead, but I am hopeful to remember these moments with just YOU. 

Love you sunshine, 

Mama.



No comments:

Post a Comment