Friday, September 10, 2021

Waiting.

 I am currently 40 weeks and five days pregnant with baby number two- our sweet girl. 

I hear many mama's who are overdue who can't wait to get their baby out, super uncomfortable, etc. Although I do feel the urge to pee every few minutes, can't sleep, and am so anxious to see what "she" looks like, I don't feel like I'm rushed for her to come out. 

I think it may be because I know how much things will change. Maybe I'm enjoying these last days with my son, mom, and husband as we prepare. Perhaps I'm nervous to actually deliver? I'm not sure, but I do know that when she is here,  I will be thankful for her presence. I am having a hard time wrapping my hear around having two children. How my heart will grow in love for two babies. I just can't imagine this feeling. I will be growing even more as  mom in these few days to come. Who I am now will be changing for the better. 

If baby girl doesn't come on her own, we will move forward with an induction on Tuesday September 14th. It was planned for Sunday 9/12, but the hospital called and said they needed to move the date due to someone else needing to be induced sooner. They did offer me tomorrow, 9/11, but with it being the 20th anniversary of one of our countries most horrific attacks, I couldn't purposefully plan my babies birth on that date. 

We will see what happens in it's own time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment