Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Today was hard.

 Jim went back to work today. Coincidentally, Kolten has a small cough so I kept him home. Oh man, having both kids home together by my self was HARD. Cora needs so much of me as she is breastfed and an infant. Kolten is a toddler and not feeling 100% and also wanted mama. We watched a lot of Blippi and snuggled on the couch. We survived. We even walked around the block. Kolten woke up this morning really early (5:00 am) and with me having both kids, his nap was on the couch between my legs on the recliner part from like 9-11:00 ish. Needless to say it’s 6:30 pm right now and he’s exhausted. Sick kids is awful. He seems better so he’s going to school if he has a good night. I don’t know if I can physically and mentally do another day of two under two. But, for my babies, I’d do anything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment